Sunday, June 18, 2006

i woke up at 130pm. supposed to meet ade for lunch but she was busy. so i went for lunch with siying at lot1 opp that coffeeshop.i told her i feel like eatin in coffeeshop 'cos i have not been eatin at coffeeshop for long. then met dris. asked her if she had popular card with her. and she gave us..was charles' card. ha. so went popular. i bought a blank book.for my spiritual journal. then i went home. i was stuck outside my house for nearly 2 hours.. my bro was sleepin and i had no house key. awwhh. the feeling wasnt nice. luckily i had my purpose driven life and bible to read. then at 9plus i went dinner with bro. mm.had not been talkin to him for long..so found out abit bout himself. then he wanna compete with me eatin lemon. awwhh. very very sour ahhh. he won la. lol. i gona return this SNOW hammie to my friend soon.. he belongs back to the previous owner.i cant take care of him anymore. i dont want to kill another little tiny life again. =( o. bye snoowww. i'm so bored. dont think i m gg for movie with some Godchasers. o well,so sorry!
needa save money for Radical Conference. and then sch's reopening so soon =( and then MY B DAY ;p yeahyeah.someone already prepared my present le. how how fast ! ;p



i dislike people trying to say bad things , giving people a bad impression of church. you better stop it. you know who you are. and better get out of my sight .i dont wish to see you here in singapore. stop pullin the band people away from church. you are gettin on my nerves.



Lord You're so amazing,
every word You say is true,
better than the finest treasure,
so glad that i found You.

No comments: