Sunday, July 25, 2004

ytd was a fuckin day! it gave me a great change in me.I am now thinkin of quitting prefect. I am so lousy,bad,naughty. it's jus tt nobody knows my e other part of e story. supposed to go out ytd but den my mom banned me. wad e fuck. n confiscated my money & hp.i was so angry lo. n wad can i do? i dont want to quarrel wif her. i locked myself up in my rm,sleepin for e whole of ytd. woke up at 11.30pm. n still v angry so go back slp. & tt nite i really felt like leavin my hse again like wad i did tt time. but i didnt. i dont know wad shld i do nw. 1 moment feel like leavin my sch's band ,e other moment quit prefect. tmr's goin to tell mr yew bout it. really very sad lo. after all this tt had happened, i might not be as cheerful,crazy person as wad i used to be. i m lackin of confidence in myself. discipline too.  i am always so rude to any teachers who teach me. n recently avoidin my form teacher,mdm fazelah. she knew bout it too. cos of a lecture. everything changed in myself. what for stay in band? playin music n music. i'm sick of it. 3 days a week is for band. no time to do hw all this. i'm sad.i'm dissappointed. i m no longer daziree or jiahui. i m e other person in e world....

No comments: