Saturday, July 24, 2004

what a day!Received quite a no. of presents today again.Belated.. Today got math test.Last min revision.And 2nd qns my ans was e other way round man!! ArghhHH!! i want to get full marks sia.The previous test only score 13/15 if i'm nt wrong.OKok..Enough of maths. haa.That's my fav sub man! Was kinda tired actually. There's band prac.We tried many new pieces.Were so challenging! And there's a piece called the Greek folk suite ba,damn nice for e third movement.& mr lim wants us to play that for National Day!! I'm playin trumpet solo!! with catherine.Hopefully able to cope uh.& durin my band combine,my bro call me.He dont have hse keys.Serve him right man!Then latr Ms Koh called me on my hp!! arghhHh!! She did it on purpose & i answered.I wanna put down liao den she wants to store time man! so i faster hang la just in case. Luckily those few bars i am havin rest beats man. Latr Joseph told me Mr Lim saw me when i was on e phone. but he didnt utter anything to me. So i considered myself lucky liao. Then yingz asked me pei her walk home sia. !!!! I felt so bad man,supposed to go hoem with Jude & chongwei.They were waiting for me.But yingz.. Then reached her hse there liao she company me to wait for e bus.Then at yew tee met my band mates so walked home together. Okok..That;s all. Tmr band dismiss early man! At 1pm! Havin morni prefect duty cos of e sec 3s meet parents session. Then i will be goin home change after that go out with ms koh liao. wooot! So fun man.. My birthday.dont seems to be over.. keep receivin presents. tmr also. i bet.

No comments: