Friday, July 09, 2004

hEY! SO long didnt touch up my diary.Been rather busy..With studies. Just came back fr e camp!Was great!And i really miss e camp soooo much!!! AHHHHHHhhHH!H!! I just cant stop sayin those cheers..Anyway..Tmr's my sch food & fun fair.Hopefully evverything turns out perfect. Hope my stall wins yeah. Hopefully can clear those food away.Bot really too much ba.Hmm,..Milo will be a great drink which everyone would want to buy.Hahha..& hope tt mic really works well for e dedications to be said out on air man! SO damn great.I'm gonna dressed up like those Kachang puteh man yea.SO fun............i'm so tired actually.tmr must reach sch ard 630am.Sunday might be goin down to Sentec to support my friends for their entreprenur thingy.yeay.hopefully will be able to go.depends if i'm tt tired.arghhh.n my blog is so ugly.i've no time.yea// just bot a badanan fer tmr.goin 2 borrow a white top fr someone else.luckily ther's no band today.n today didnt went for band prac.was damn damn busy wif my class stall.doin so so so many things.hmmmm..i got to go soon.still nid to do some other stuffs yeay.just made some ice.gonna bring to sch tmr.yeay! We ROCKS !!!!!

No comments: