Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Last Sunday woke up at 10am.Received ms koh's call.cos my hp & wallet wif her!!!went to Sentec with Ms Koh & Mr Chia.Didnt noe tt he was Mr chia in e first place.I even greeted him UNcle.damn paisei.Took Ms Koh's car there.Reached bout 12.30.The exhibition was huge.But not a lot of ppl.Saw Fesh,Stef,Jan,Meilin,Ms Eng....They were selling their hand-made beads.Quite nice but too bad,business wasnt tt gd ba.I was rather dull cos i dont hav my wallet & hp wif me.All in ms koh's hse sia.She forgotten 2 bring along.Then ard 1 plus we left there.Went to Sakae Sushi for lunch.Hmmm..dun really eat much.But still it was another treat fr ms koh again.Hmmm.After lunch went to Gelatto'.It reminds me of Gelatto Con Caffe.Hhahah.They got a ice cream.But i didnt cos i dont really like ice cream.just dont know why.Then shop around fr e highest level till the ground level.ms koh did a lot of shoppin.She's always e 1 buyin clothes n clothes.Went into Cds shops..& i really like Classical Music a lot.Esp by Richard Clayderman,Beethoven,BeeGees..Damn nice.Ard evening left there.Then went to ms koh's hse area to take back my hp & wallet.Stop Mr chia at lot 1 den drove me back to my hse ther.Stopped at a coffee shop,helped ms koh buy her papa rojak.Then i go hm latr lor.Damn tired lorhhz...Hahha...but imagine shoppin wif 2 adults..wad a big age gap in between!

No comments: