Thursday, July 29, 2004

i'm sad.i'm happy.who will be there for me to share my joys,tears,fears ? i'm sad. i just dont get it. someone hurt me. it was that malay guy fr 3/7. i really hate him. i'm e one takin their class in 4 mornin duty. he's always insultin me. i just stared at him. i really cant stand it. but being a prefect must be able to control my temper. i didnt fire out my temper.  if he's goin to do this for e rest of e time,i'm really gonna complain or whatever. i wont start a fight. n then mrs sim threatened me. sayin tt she will complain to mr yew that i didnt do hw n fire me. uh well,its ok den. cos i dont wish 2 be a prefect. i dont fit. my character,attitude. what is dis man! still very upset by tt incident on a perfect saturday. i have no true friends. true friends will always be there for u when u nid them. to embrace u. but i dont. i wonder y. i dont treat my FADS well. dey arent my true friends. that;s wad i think. just normal friends. it's just tt we are close. that's e end of e story. but do i consider her as my friend ? or teacher ? or counsilor ? i think *** has really hurt her a lot just tt she dont wan to say it out. but how could dis be?! but i'm really v sorry for her. she's 1 of e greatest friend who will be ther for me whenever i nid,teacher who always gib me extra teachin aftr sch, a counsilor whom i can share whatever wif her. seeing her really brightens up my whole day. am i a great student? i wondered y she said that to me. n i've been thinkin it over n over again. she's e first tr who said this to me. actually i'm touched by wad she said. i'm sorry. is wad i can say to u now. smts i really hurt u jus that u don wanna say it out. but i knew it.  i've been a bad person for 4 yrs. hurting lots of ppl when come to think of it. at least i did change my ways now. not that bad than before. but i don have enemies. i supposed i'm too friendly ? yeah,maybe. it makes sense. everything has been goin bad for me for this few days. i was rude to my form teacher. and now to prevent all this fr happenin, i speak less to her cos i don wan to utter rubbish. n she knows that i'm angry,avoidin her. but that's e only way to do. i shall improve myself now. i must. i will do it. i can do it. believe in myself. n why did Amos asked me that qns today mornin? i was really surprised.  he had indeed changed a lot. n what can i say for now is to concentrate on studies and talk less i supposed. i will do it fr tomorrow onwards.  but ever since ann sat besides me,i dont really voice out lots of my comments on all e subjects esp Eng.  she will influence me though. thanks ann.

A new day,a new beginning.

No comments: