Friday, July 23, 2004

TODAY'S MY BDAY!!!!!! Guess what? Classmates keep singin e song..so many times man. Yesterday 12am received e very first wish fr Zhuo Feng.I was,of cos touched but already asleep. 2nd person was Ms Koh. Write e whole song down man! SO so touched! 3rd was Ann..then later some other prefects. OH GOSH!!!! Tmr's band prac. I sure kena sia!!! They asked me to bring extra tee 'cos i think is either flour or eggs liao.Shit man!!!! ArghhhhHh!! Then haf great fun in class. I keep creatin trouble haha.Then received quite a no. of msgs wishin me.Got presents fr Yan An,Geraldine,Joanna,Audrey.. Tmr also receivin some belated ones.Hmmm..Should be happy.Got a call fr my mom wishin me too.Hhhaa,funny hor?& received a sms fr my bro wishin me,ask me don be childish.& i requested smt fr him.lol!A lot of ppl wished me lar,also got gd teachers like Mr Kamar.Band mates like Audris,Sarah..After singin,we played wif e cake man! All threw e cream onto my face. At first i really thought e cake was dey baked it themselves.Then who knows,it wasnt.Cos dey told me dey failed. Went to causeway point.Had lunch.Do some shoppin & i managed to buy a skirt for myself.Take photos & of cos latr on v tired liao.

No comments: