Tuesday, July 13, 2004

hey hey!! Fun fair was rather fun man!!! in e mornin reached sch at 6.45am.then went oer to ms koh de car take smt fr her. yay.My class stall earned $1380 sia..so fun.I was dressed up as 1 of e kachang puteh seller !! So fun!Go around the sch shoutin here n there.In e mornin our iced milo & cup corn already sold off liao.Then ard noon 130pm our stall everything sold off.So happy.but that didnt end our excitement.As it was a hot weather,some guys went out of sch to buy syrup den we made cold syrup drinks.Still earn some money.hehe..i bot mee goreng fr ms koh de stall.Then latr we heard e dedication for our class.weeee...ard noon dey announced e winners.But too bad we didnt win anything.but we still enjoyed ourselvess tremendously.got to cooperate well with our class guys & got closer wif our form teacher.got ppl interviewed me sia! i so paiseh.nothing to say.then when dismiss i go look for ms koh but found out tt she went hm wif my hp & wallet!! gosh.so so funny lorh.so i called back to my hp den she picked up askin me if i lookin for daziree.really v funny.sommore is my hp!! haha..den e next day sunday met up mahh.... this funfair really make me gain a lot of new experiences like how to work in business stuffs like that..

No comments: