Sunday, July 18, 2004

just had my dinner.Today's my chi b'day.I didnt know too.Until my aunt told me.Hhhahah..Woke up at 6.20am.Go sch for band prac.at first was really v dizzy.cant even stand still.fr far,i saw some1 hu looks lik ms koh.n true enough,was her.cos was v blur & i v giddy.den ard 10 plus i went hm take a short nap.too sick to do anything.cant really get to slp.& took my medicine.Ard 12 plus went back to sch.Walked to yew tee wif my kor.had a great chat wif him.Then dismissed 3 smt.i reached hm,first thing i did was use e comp cos 1 week no use comp liao.Then my mommy called hm said got new hp for me.I was so delighted.was a flip hp!!SIEmens.Now trying to figure out how to use tt hp...!@#$%&!@# lol..Hmm..ok.Considered lucky liao.still got flip.Now flip fone is so IN.Just cut my cake...but never eat sia.cough.haha

No comments: