Sunday, July 04, 2004

What a Day!

Today i have band practise from 7.30am till 3 plus.Hmm..Then went Staff Rm waited fer Ms Koh cos she's doin some stuffs.Then ard 4 plus she drove me to Causeway POint.Actually cant make up mind go wher fer dinner.She even mentioned Orchard & worst still,was wearin Band tee!Should hav brought along a tee!Did some shoppings lo & she insisted to me a shirt 'cos bday's comin & i rejected her lots of time.Felt really v bad.Hmmm..Then went to a resturant called Kampong blabla.Hmm..The food was.arghh! Spicy! That's e only word to describe & was really full wif jus a prata.UNbelievable right.?Everything tasted alright den.Lotsa leftovers so packed up lo & she brought it hm.After that she fetched me hm,reached ard 7.15.Now usin e comp.Only Mummie & me are at home.Bros went out.Dad nt back yet.Been v bz lately.Luckily Mon is a Holi Day.Need to study & watch movie with my friend.Heh..And need to meet up with my class for our stall,pack up bag to Adventure Camp on next Tues! Yay! So happy! Hurray!!!!

No comments: