Wednesday, April 29, 2009

School sucks totally today, because it's fyp day.
Reason why being was one of my team mate was late for an hour without informing us. How irresponsible he can be. The other of my team mate told me over the phone that he would be coming and yet he didn't turn up. So you tell me, how you work when the complete team isn't there?

On the positive note, lunch was with Steph and we talked much yeah. Booths visiting again. So I decided to join the trekking IG! Sounds pretty eggcited because I totally can't wait to trek!

It was meeting JY at Jurong and we went all the way to ten-penis. To meet friends and buy her phone which apparently, was sold out. Supposed to play L4D, but then all went home after dinner.

This sounds totally ridiculous now. I took bus 28 from Tamp to TPY and it took me a freaking one and half hour to reach home. My gosh. I thought it's quite nearby?! Pleaze enlighten me.

No comments: