Sunday, April 12, 2009

"nobody nobody but you"

ooh yeah, we're all so hooked into that song with the korean guy dancing in the office.HAHA.

I couldn't find words to describe how ___ those few nights were for me. So please, fill in the blank.
That night I met up with M for dinner at PS. We were approached by, christians. They were liars because they said they gonna take ten minutes of our time. It ended up more than forty five minutes of our precious time. Ay, and then I meet Bliss, Esther and her friend and headed down to Dbl O. The queue was like. AWH you wouldn't want to queue.
So we headed right down to Mad Hatter's Party. The queue was so long that my friend didn't manage to get in. Aw. O yeh, I saw syl! Hah. And many of my friendssss. The bar was opened, we chilled there, met new friends. One of them happened to be in the same school as me, how cool was it. Drank like two shots, beer, hooch, vodka, beer. Danced with new people. Crowd was overpacked. Queuing for toilet was a big problem but we managed to have fun together too. Hah. So after four, we went down to Sabai. Met V and her date there. And I saw the same guy! I ended up partyin over at C's place til morning. It was a full blast.

Friday was night partying again. With syl,his friend,Nikki,Ru over at Sky bar.Then went over to Tentric. Hah. Gosh. All the confessions and crazy stuffs started just like that.

Yesterday was good. Sham's 21st birthday party. With all the Ak peeps and drinking session started with Suresh. Ended up partying at C's place then. With beer,wine,chivas mixed!

Oh yeah, I'm gonna meet Ak peeps later on. But damn, I'm feeling shagged. :(

No comments: