Monday, April 20, 2009

WE PARTY AND DRINK DRANK DRUNK DRENK

It's party time during the holidays.
I partied a hell lot. Just last week I was at Play for consecutive three times with the different group of friends. Hah.
I got some photos from Syl. And it was my first time, partying with him!

Candid.
Four of us! Aw, the light effect turns the picture off a lil.
Ken and I :)
Wan and I!
Not forgetting, Nikki came along too!
Three of us!
So below are shots I took with syl when the rest were dancing inside!
He looks hot here. Hah.



Super spastic one.
So the other time I was with another group of friends!
We were at Arena!
Me, Bliss and Yol!
Bliss,Yol,Vic,Amder,Cheez,Esther and I!
Ru came along! (: YES BFF.

When we were clubbing later on, we didn't take much photos then. Anyway great night with great people.

Gonna rest early since I have school tomorrow. Zzz.

No comments: