Saturday, April 04, 2009

Oh did I mention I went PLAY on Thurs. With Dyne and Chel.
So it was more like a, social gathering where I bumped into friends.
First was, Dee and friends so we all joined together.
Next I saw.. Yol Wee. Hahahaha. Oh gosh, we were classmates for four years. And then now, I see her over there. It was like how I bumped into Tina Toh. That same feeling.
And then, I saw... L. Yes yes surprised. Haha Her name is disclosed. Okay, I met my new friend the drunk Jacob there. And many others.
So that place is more spacious now. We dance. drink. chat. play. sing. club. Sad to say, dyne left early 'cos of her lenses. Awh.

Anyway last night I was at Sky69 with Nikki and Ru. New friends we made over there. Then we went to Sabai Sabai! Yess, was my first time over there. And it wasn't bad afterall. There's RnB music too! When I was on my way to the toilet, this girl approached me and asked, " were you at sky69 just now?'' I was shocked 'cos I didn't know that's the club name and then I told her yes. Then, I helped her to locate her friends here and there 'cos she was lost. We actually danced over there. And our one jug of beer was neverending cos the people who sat with us kept pouring for us. Until we had enough, we left in the morning.

No comments: