Thursday, April 02, 2009

Last one!

Caught the movie, Unborn yesterday with Ru. Nice horror show. Before that we were playing 'Bishi Bashi' and foosball! Dinner was at heeren's Shiokudo, drinks were over at Sengkang with Desmond too. Oh boy, we drank 11 bottles. And when I got home in the wee morning, I knocked out.

Still, I was up as early as 11am today. Had lunch prepared by Dylan and then facebooking for the whole noon. Guess what? I went to trim my eyebrows today! :D :D :D I know my fringe covers it, but I guess I'm going to trim my hair tomorrow, like again! It's getting longerrrrrr and harder to maintain. Or probably the wax I'm using is of no good. Sigh. Bad hair. I even went to try the wig at Bugis just now but it sucks. Haha.
Dinner was with Rachel at Bugis! Yessss. Duck noodles and strawberry aloe vera honey at the dessert house! Yummmmyyyyyyy. Then, we went Raffles Shiokudo to meet her friends. And I ate unagi bamboo rice over there! Last stop was at Mac for Mcflurry! And before I head home, I bought carrot cake!
Gosh. I think it's of no use to go gym. I've been eating so much now. :/

I'm looking forward to tomorrow becauseeeeee
- I'm seeing Marilyn Van Der Woodsen for lunch! PLEASE BE FREE THOUGH ITS MOST LIKELY CONFIRMED.
- PLAY's up tomorrow! See you girls there!

No comments: