Wednesday, April 08, 2009

we went, literally mad.

The time now is 2am. I have 3 more hours to blog/chat/talk to my dog/relax before I go to the airport. Yes, to send Rachel and Dhel to Indo. I know that once I go to bed, I cannot wake up on time.

So I went to facebook and grab peektures from Stephanie Sephora. We had 3 albums of peektures!
I grabbed a few(okay not really), and upload for you all to see ah.

Super candid lah.

Oawh man. Feesh, just what were you thinking?
Another one.
Happy happy four. Where's AUDREY CHOO WAN YI?!

LOOK!
YAR, she's strong.
Timer mode.
S.t.r.o.n.g
Black white black.


I sexy not. hehehe.
let's ride~
Stephanie.
Felicia.
DFS. (A is beside me)
I <3 her hor.
Shorteeey i can take you there.


twisted yo.
feed me!
We had yummy dessert!
Duck rice, i like~
Bra, I love~



Yah, so that's all.
I'm so eggcited later on.. because I'm meeting Sham and the rest of my camp mates to , play LAN! HAHHA. I know it sounds very beng/lian or whatever, but well it's the catch up we gonna have! Yes, I have to go gym tomorrow. AWH.

No comments: