Thursday, April 23, 2009

Woke up at 715am. (wth damn early)
Reached school at 920am.
Waited for my team mates to arrive.
Only one team mate came at 10am.
Briefing by Edmund Tan.
Changed lab 3 times.
Lunch with Angeline Wong at Foodhaven.
YES TAIWAN DELIGHTS!
Went back to lab and found out that lab was closed till 1pm.
Went outside rp to slack with Stephanie.
Back at lab at 130pm.
Did research with my team mate for the whole noon.
And Edmund Tan was soooo late so we waited for him damn long.
Met Angeline Wong at 5pm.
On the way to IT Helpdesk, found a phone so we returned to OSC.
Left RP at 7pm.
Met JY at Jurong and we travelled to town.
On the train I bumped into Adeline.
JY's friends came and we played Left 4 Dead.
For two hours till 11pm.
Went home.
Eat ba ku teh and drink coke.
Very full now.

And I thought I should research tonight... on the miniature plane, but aye.

Yes, it's nearing the weekends!

No comments: