Friday, May 01, 2009

Parteey peektures

I got another album of photos from Syl few days back.
And also, several photos of my friends and I at Blackberry bar and Play.
Yes I'm too tired to type much already.

my dear nikki.
a group picture of us. and excluding a few others.

steph.trish and i.
the sexay saung.
with the cool looking trish.
playing pool with jerlyn.

Photos at PLAY last friday after class and it was like impromptu. Hah.

Some friends I met over there, and oh yea the guy behind is in.
This was like one of the most horrible photo because he actually elbowed me by accident when I was patting him to feel better. My teeth was actually bleeding and I didn't realise because we were all so high.
Yet another one, just outside the entrance.
Again, we had shots. This is like what we should have every now and then we go.
Posing, aw the camera can't capture 3 of us.
Ken :]
Coooool shot.

Wings that I can fly.
We had wine before we went in. It make us feel, very very high.

Yeah and eventually, wan came and joined us!

Aw man, I'm super cui now because I slept less than 5 hours. I'm still stoning.
Shall update on yesterday's wild pyjamas party soon. :]

<3 the partay people last night!

No comments: