Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MAKE-A-FRIEND OR MORE @ CHALET

No camps for this coming week, hence my schedule is a little less busy.
But at the same time, am preparing myself for the next camp at Sentosa which is gonna be 4D3N, excluding a night training before the camp.
Guess I so gonna miss my home sweet home again. :(
Yet another opportunity not to be missed, new friends, high elements and water activities.
Anyway, was so bored at home doing nothing on Monday that I decided to head to my friend's friend's chalet. You know, making new friends is what I usually does. Heh.

Suresh's dad fetched us to the chalet at Changi.

So both of us were the one preparing the bbq food. Taste the heavenly honey chicken wings, a new recipe from Suresh.
A night of fun with drinks, food, people, games.
Was my first time going for a mixture of alcoholic drinks in a night!
Ranging from absolute vodka, heineken, sour apple, chivas to red wine.
Definitely would not forget that cranky night of crankiness.

Myself, Huixin, Azree and Ain.

Suresh and Khan.

And for the picture of the day:

The sexayiness guy.

No comments: