Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just so much to say, yet so little time for me to update.

It was a total blast for Mayflower Sec1 Camp. My group- Kenai-lynx. (class 1D)
Will not forget what we had been through thick and thin, be it sharing of funny horror stories while waiting for shower, laughters during every single meals, lots of sharing stories and personal experiences, playing games together and so on. Hope that whatever taught to them, it will be deeply rooted in them and apply in their lives.
Not just another ordinary camp that ended, but an extraordinary one.

After the camp ended on thursday, a few of us went for a movie, Semipro. I guess I fell asleep at some parts. Then it was night gathering at my place with relatives who just landed in Singapore.

Yesterday was an impromptu outing with Azree at town. Craved for subway cookies,so decided to dine there for dinner. New pair of flops for himself before I headed for ktv session with relatives till 1am. Was so beaten out by then.

Just today, Jordan and I had mac breakfast before we headed to band practise. Had much fun for combine, sightread new pieces.
That's about it, another 'band practise day' tomorrow.

Not much of photos but more of memories.

No comments: