Friday, March 28, 2008

DAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Seriously I do not know what to blog about, seems that nothing really interesting is coming my way. Maybe it's the way I define my 'Interesting'. Haa.

So yesterday was meeting up my camp directors for a casual chat of new ideas for a new camp theme. We ended up going to Clarke Quay, Minds Cafe to inspire ourselves. However the shop is not opened yet, so we dined at BK at lunch. BK has become another of my favourite place to dine, replacing MAC out of my WHERE-TO-EAT list.

Good atmosphere, Games upon games, free flow of drinks and as cheap as $5 per person. LADIES NIGHT on WED, means its F R E E! Where can you find such a place then? (:

Next was meeting up the other few coaches to the National Museum. Bet you guys haven't been there or can you even remember when was the last time you ever step into a museum?
Free entrance for viewing of galleries after 6pm. Woah!

So we took some pictures:


Anyway, they stated no flash allowed, so doesn't mean no photos allow too.
We headed to Fort Canning Hill and were offered two complimentary tickets for the ballet performance. So Cass, Cheryl and Xue Er left us. The rest of us headed to another of my favourite place to dine, replacing KFC for now.

It's .....



TADAHHH! SUBWAY!!!!!!



I 've always been in love with their sticky freshly baked cookies. :D So go taste it if you haven't. At an affordable price too.


So guess who I bumped into????????

RANDY TOH. :]

Afterwards I cabbed to Lot1 to meet my family for grocery shopping. YAYY, mom bought the MUDSLIDE BEN & JERRY's!

Anyway, here are the photos I found in my phone but not updated.

Valerie.Resh.Daz.

Campfire preparation at Mayflower.

Just a few days ago, I went out with Resh for SWENSENS.


tom yum goong.
Not up to my standard though. :/

No comments: