Saturday, March 08, 2008

updates!

I was away from home since Monday till last night.
Before booking into campsite on Monday, attended class barbeque at Leon's condo.
The wings were marinated by suresh, so it was superb plus balcan chilli.


Highway came and brought drinks for us.

So we actually played 7-wup game and the losers will have to drink.
Ended up, Lina lost quite several times.

Suresh got really wild after that, playing the dice games.
Juff the malay chinese. Girls.

Though it wasn't the full class around, everyone enjoyed the last gathering together.
Appreciated Suresh for managing the food side, Leon for booking the pit and lastly, Wesley and Angela for arranging the whole gathering.

Afterwards was booking into the campsite for St Patrick Live Operation Camp.
It was a quest set for myself, to see how far I can endure, how much I can instill the students with. Once again, a total new experience, a total new learning experience.
Knowing that I've done my best for my students, it still depends on how much the students want to apply in their lives. We can't possible force them, but we can instill values in them. Seeing a tiny change in them is yet another level up for me, like an achievement made. I've to thank Syam for guiding me much along as my mirror. It was a mirthful experience for me, really thankful for those pulling me through.
After breaking camp in the noon on Thursday, we had lunch together at Long John before going home for a bathe and packing up for next camp.
Observed Yusof Ishak camp and stayed in. Campers were totally different from St Pat, more enthuasistic and happening.
Camwhore time.

Izzaty's dad came to fetch us back last night. Had a twelve hour rest before heading to Regent today to teach my juniors. Was feeling rather shagged, but TWIX gave me the energy man! Really impressed with them today, because I heard improvements. (: After practise, discussion with karena and junhao for band camp. More camps coming along for now.

When I returned home just, my mom asked "Rather busy uh?" My response was, "Quite okay luh." I think I'm really missing my family so much. Especially my trumpet, seriously. :(

I think I'm camouflaging in the dark already, given the number of camps. Haah.

No comments: