Saturday, March 29, 2008

BERRY & JERRY.


Yesterday before I left my place for band practise, I actually had Ben & Jerry ice cream! :D
So why Berry & Jerry? 'Cos the other time when we went for Ben & Jerry's, Jordan called it as Berry & Jerry without realising its wrong!

Afterwards I headed to army market and bought an air pillow. Come to think of that, quite redundant, 'cos will only be using it when camps come.
Meet Tanya at Bugis. Was the first time I shopped and bought clothes up to 50 bucks in an hour. WOAH. Unbelievable, guess it was really quite some time that I last shopped.

Afterwards was meeting up with Cheryl, Xue Er and Cass for SAKAE SUSHI.
It has been a long long time ever since I last dined there too.

We talked about anything under the moon, ate a lot and a lot more. :) John came afterwards but I left early.
Glad that I had a great chat with my mommy when I returned. Was surprised that she was supportive of me getting my own instrument too.

So a friend of mine accompanied me home last night. Guess guess!









..................


































FANG MENG YI!


The last time I saw her was last year. Can imagine how much we miss each other?



Headed to Regent for band this morning, sectionals then combine.
Quite a fruitful practise for me though.

Noel and I

With Jess.

Afterwards had late lunch then HORTON movie with Jordan and Charles.
Quite a nice storyline, a movie not to be missed. Relating so much back in our own lives.
"A person's a person, no matter how small."

HOME SWEET HOME afterwards.
I was greeted by my younger cousin warmly then.

Look at how adorable he's!

And my older cousin!

Meeting my trumpet teacher tomorrow! :D

No comments: