Wednesday, April 02, 2008

It's really amazing when your mobile phone can take such shots:


I'm so proud to carry this phone now, after I realised that it can focus. Haa.



Two days ago, I went to the open space flea market near Arab Street.




They sell all kinds of junks. Caps, remote controls, speakers, clothes, pots..

And most of the people who went there were those workers.



House Of Briyani.








Really old buildings, look at the plants growing on it.



Credit to Suresh.



Valerie joined us afterwards and we headed for billard.


Shopped around Bugis, wanted to catch a movie but the shows are limited.


Headed to Suntec City for PEPPER LUNCH.


I think I found a new liking for SESAME ICE CREAM. :D


APRIL FOOL'S DAY.


Can't imagine I pranked on a few of my friends.. Anyway, it was also Suhaila's 16th day.
So this is the gift Jordan got for her.

APRIL FOOL!

I got her a bottle filled with friendship quotes.



Another reason why I should be going to town:
Fried Mars Bars with chocolate ice cream from Far East Plaza!!!
Yesterday I was at the coaches chalet. Though there wasn't a lot of people, it was fun, playing pocket games, card games and mini mahjong.
When I came home this morning, I slept for four good hours. :]
my <3.>

No comments: