Wednesday, October 10, 2007

WEDNESDAY. COGNITIVE

Sucha boring day in school.
Those fun people didn't attend school.
Philip,Wesley,Suresh...
Was making my mind whether I should leave class halfway..
In the end, I decided not to because I don't want to get a lousy grade this week.
Then a few of my classmates started to act weirdly, unlike their usual self.

Yvonne started jumping around. (really jump and hop!)
Geraldine started to dance.
Sherman started singing French songs.
Felicia started to be so high.
Leon started to speak chinese.

Instead of having the normal presentations,we were supposed to have a debate.
But we were supposed to prepare both PPT and Debate session.
Time was so little, in the end my team's PPT was in a rush.
no A for me ;(

HAPPY 18th Wesley!
Hidden Camera in the library. Can see how empty the library shelves are?

Felicia,Me,Jace,Angela,Von,Lina. LINA :D


That's all today.
:D
UT TEST TOMORROW.

No comments: