Sunday, October 14, 2007

FUN-FILLED WEEKENDS

SATURDAY
Went to church in the afternoon.
Then to Jordan's BBQ birthday party at night.
His dad kept on bbq-ing the food for us.
The smoke produced after we stopped bbq.

Ate a lot too.
We wanted to throw the remaining lighter into the pit from a distant.
After much attempts by j & xr, it didn't get into the pit still.
Afterwards we headed for a game of soccer when the lights were out already.
I was the goalkeeper and I hurt my foot by accident. ;(
Took a cab home then.
So by the time I reached home, was around 12am.
Slept at 2plus..

TODAY:
Woke up 830am and I gave jessica morning call.
Went NTUC to buy titbits with her then.
Meet up the rest of the peeps,and off we went to newton to meet others..
wanyi and sandy

eline,jess,dor
TO BOTANIC GARDEN FOR A PICNIC!
Sandwich made by ade.
More photos with ade, professional shots one eh.
Then the girls went to my place for movie.
Watched Passion Of Christ.
Took few pictures.


See the big difference? We're so burnt. ;/
Anyway,to end off, I got sun burnt at botanic garden lah!! AHHH.

No comments: