Saturday, October 13, 2007

LATE POST ON LANTERN FESTIVAL.

So I thought that this year's gona be boring on this day,
As I can't be celebrating it with my poly new classmates.
Because everyone stays in different parts of Singapore.
What's more, I had band practise on that day.
To think, I still had a mini celebration after band which ended around 830pm.

Jordan and I rushed to Eric's place after practise.
Meet up with xiangrui too.
You know what, fun still takes place no matter how few people there're.

We started off the festival with candles that formed our Initials.
Of cos there's lanterns!

Then,we played with fireworks and hung it onto a tree.

Then,we played a game created by jordan.

This was the finale.To finish it off.In the end, we played till midnight, rest at his place and then went home.

Picture taken few weeks back.

No comments: