Sunday, October 28, 2007

Saturday + Sunday

I had band practise at regent on Sat morning.
Was doing on warm ups and the basics.
Took the juniors for sectionals then.
Had church in the noon.
Went to meet my darlings at night.

My two darlings :D von and dyne!

And we formed the DVD!
Yvonne. The XJDVD click.
We hanged out at Bugis and did the following:
-Shopped, ate, talked, laughed, shouted, screamed, ran, walked and smiled.
Afterwards I stayed over at dyne darling's place.
So on our way, I saw this parrot outside a shop and I kept on talking to the parrot but it doesn't response to me.
Probably it's sleeping.

WE:
Ran across a bridge so that the vehicles would not bang us.
Catched a show which we didn't watch at all. (get what i mean)
talked and laughed a lot, drink a lot, eat a lot.

And because of our pimples, we applied this super-effective cream on our faces!
Then she went for work at 10am.
So I was asleep till 12 plus.
Bathed, had lunch, watched television programmes, on net..
and of course was waiting for dyne to be back!
Then to tampiness mall at night.

Shots of dyne and i :D


Went AMK Hub to meet Jill,Becky,Dororin.

Anyway the cheese potato was superb!
And also this vegetable shashimo!


When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and I will be there .

No comments: