Sunday, October 07, 2007

WATER BABIES CAN SHOWER?

Yesterday when we were at Anyu's place,
Zhengjie did this:

He actually did wash the water babies in his shower room!

Anyway,that's not the main topic. (;
Yesterday we gathered at anyu's place for Study session!
Before that, i taught Matthew maths at my place in the early morning lah!
He bought tou hua for me :D
As I was saying, we studied, had fun playing...
And I went swimming by myself!
In the evening, we celebrated Melody's Birthday.

Took photos with her batch by batch.

SEC ONES.

SEC TWOS

SEC THREES

The only SEC FOUR.

And not forgetting the alumni who were there.

So was at her place till 11plus, went home and sleep.

I was home the whole day today! :D :D :D and I had a super long nap! and and and, my mom dyed my hair for me,cos the previous haircolor sucks.

Yay, tonight at 1030pm gona catch my fav channel 8 show with Thaijin :D

Weekends passed fast, tomorrow's school!

No comments: