Sunday, October 21, 2007

look and be thrilled by the pics!

Friday after my work, I meet dyne at the bus stop near her place at 11plus.
And we missed the last 67 bus and train, so dad fetched us home.
Rushed for our RJs, and she fell asleep afterwards!
We were supposed to catch a movie and supper. :(
We woke up like around 11 plus, and took a pic. LOL

Next we headed to Macdonald's for breakfast, but the timing for breakfast was over.
To think we ordered the same meal, Filet 0 Fish and without the tartar sauce!
Somehow, the person pasted the wrong sticker, it's supposed to be Special Order.

After dyne's dad fetched her home, I went to church.
Some people just love taking photos on my mobile phone.
Like this!

Took table-clique photo.

Eline and I.

After dinner, keyi and I hangout at lot1 for a short while.


To end off with this photo, it looks kind of cool ( :

Today's supposed to meet keyi to exercise and teach her some maths,
but it was cancelled.
Was home the whole day, except in the noon when liting came over.
We watched movie and had lotsa fun. :D
p.s Kor cooked fried rice!
p.s mom came back from a short trip to Indonesia.
School's tomorrow and I'm looking forward to seeing DYNE MY FAV! HAHAH. =.=
she sounds like a chocolate to me now.

No comments: