Tuesday, October 30, 2007

SELF-PROCLAIMED A-DAY-OFF.

Have been going school regularly except today.
Got the chance to sleep really long till the sun shines, maybe due to the overdosage of pills I took last night.
Attended Regent's band practise at 2pm.
Worked on Phantom Of The Opera, My Girl, Copacabana and Flight Of Valor.
Indeed,I learnt something. Learn to apply what you learn people!
We stayed in school for dinner, due to the big leftovers of the buffet from Achievers' Tea.
Kunjie and Matthew were the most kiasu ones, they even packed home!
Well, I ate 3 bowls of Almond Jelly!
Then I went to Anyu's place because I haven't been there for long, and already promised her mom I'll visit someday.
Was greeted by Javier the moment I arrived.
"Hello daziree!"

And because of him, he makes me smile ( : even though it happened today.

No comments: