Monday, October 22, 2007

MONDAY MADNESS!

Relief faci took over the class today.
Yay, new change of team :D
dyne used my hp and took about 5 shots of her and it looked rather unglam except this:

She was being crazy, too excited for work that she wore her Munchy Donuts shirt!
One is not enough!
She hid her purse inside her shirt which makes von and i laughed like mad.
'cos only we understand what it meant ( :
and it's only between the threee of us!
After school, I went to watch this movie with Yvonne at E2 theater.
I think we talked and laughed the loudest!
Getting really excited over american football! :D
Then, we went orchard together.
I went for my job interview, afterwards stayed at mac to finish our RJ.
Look at the sundaes we bought, so chocolatey.


Gonna revise for tomorrow's UT!

So hooked onto Facebook now, go join and add me now! Daziree Lin :D

No comments: