Thursday, May 25, 2006

we left the place at night.
i saw the sadness in her eyes.
this was the very first time she looked very upset with me over this.
she doesnt wants to talk to me anymore.
she doesnt even wants to sit with me in the bus.
i knew she's very dissappointed in me, her eyes tells me so.
she lost hope in me already.
how could this happen?
i was very upset at once.
i know many things were not right,
the way i wanted.
many obstacles popping up in my path.
i knew there was so much to do now.
why didnt i set my mind there?
why didnt i focus on what i really want?
that tear didnt drop.
i didnt want myself to be sobbing the whole night.
i hide all sadness deep inside my heart.
i turn to no one.

i'm not gona talk much anymore.
i'm not gona be so crazy and enthu in school anymore.
i dont want to be the last one standing there.
i dont want to dissappoint myself anymore.

tomorrow will not be a better day.
the results will be out after 230pm.


thankyou ms koh for the gift.

No comments: