Tuesday, May 23, 2006

today we got back our chi mock exam papers. paper1 is marked by our tr,e rest we marked ourselves.thats dumb right. and i failed my compo cos i wrote out of point. i think was too rush ba,i left exactly an hour for compo.spent too much time thinkin for letterwriting i guessed. hmm. well. i didnt do well for the paper. argh. hai. i want to achieve B3 for chi 0 level. really. i dontknow if i can. o well. i've to give everything to Him, believin that He can help me. whole day chi. so i took short naps. we had assembly. quite nice skits. went to teach sec1 drills till 4plus. saw bdn and hougang band mates in my sch,learnin the flagpole thingy for the camp. went up to range room to see how's band doing. o well. rebecca was sayin her long long story -.--

OPUS III on 28th JULY
VICTORIA CONCERT HALL
730pm
$10/$15
support my band oKIES?
((:
went tuition at gombak. so went pass bukitgombak CC. went to see tuition chi tr there. anyway she's still there! she taught me since pri 4-6 on chi. o well. gave her a big hug. cos i lost contact wit her for four years already! imagine u meeting yr tr for many yrs. and exchanged no. she even intro me to her class cos she 's havin lesson w pri6 students. and we chatted quite a while. yeap. i miss her ! LUO LAO SHI ;p i rmbed she always call me HEI GU NIANG. cos i'm dark. and used to send me,the only student home after tuition till 10pm man. so so nice right. then e
rest of e students will jealous. ;p and always buy sweets and chocolates for me.
i'm tired.
tomor havin chi mock exam again.
i got scolded again.
i dont think ms koh is meeting tonight again.

No comments: