Sunday, May 14, 2006

i went bedoknorth so early in the mornin today. and surprisingly,the trip took me less than an hour to reach bedok. i miss the people over there.i passed yonglin the SAFband cd recordin and the trumpet recordin cd. the security guard wanted me to wrote my name on the list cos i was an outsider. but then was so coincidence that the band teacher was there, he told the guard that i was from REGENT WIND SYMPHONY. oo, he knows me? so cool la.there's so many people and yet he rmbs me although i didnt talk to him before.maybe was my skin color. =p and i saw our thai-drills-instructor, MR CHAKRIT.!! i missed him and he remembers me! then iwent to the shop opp. the sch for breakfast. and i met shulin later onn. think she's going to her sch or smt. went church with liying.and the whole trip fr bedok to church took us 1hr10mins.

i love the sermon today,
i love every sermon,
i love going church,
i love my sisters and brothers!!

we celebrated kohtee,dris,cheryl and jielong's bday!and then played games after dinner.heh.
i invited 5 friends to church today.but they gave me excuses. pray that they will come next sat. i also want to invite fadsj to church even though they are catholics. i want to reach out to more people, even online friends or sch mates. or bandmates fr other schools.

something we shared durin cg game- some things which people don't know bout me :
1. my bday falls on a saturday22july.
2. my form teacher 's a christian.
3. my index no. is 12.
4. i like to watch movies alone.
5. i like to cycle to my friend's place at bukit panjang.

i got work tomorrow. hopefully i can dont attend the mornin shift and go for bible study!

No comments: