Thursday, May 18, 2006

FELICIA.AUDREY.DAZIREE // 12MAY SENTOSA . stephanie did not comeee .
remember the old d4rliNZ ? yeap. and my korr. in school yarp. acting cool laaa.
2 years ago we went sentosa. the good old memoriesss ;D
this is my class, and my group- FADS. we were previously called d4rliNz. us with math tr, Ms Teo. i looked very cute right. ;D
when we were much youngerrr. ohh. this is childishh -=.--
supporters who came to support me durin my concert ;p
after sports day. i remember this bunch of people. funny guys who graduated already. crazy girlswho are sec4s now in sch.. i miss all of u.
after cross country ,taken 2years ago too. the lady in red, is CHANTELLE. ms koh yarp. my bestie aka teacher .wahhaha =D
this was the concert with bedoknorth - Music from our Hearts. at CPCC =p my section, i love you guys man! we were doing some gimmicks for Hawaii-5 0 and turned out likethat.

No comments: