Thursday, May 11, 2006

He's there for me, RELY ON HIS STRENGTH!

i took poapaper1 today.ms jane was askin me, "why you still come for this paper when you didnt even turn up for paper2?" "orh,i dont want to see zero in my report card." "anyway you've alr got a zero already." "orh,can i leave now?" "no,you still sit for the paper since you are already here." -.--- i still took the paper,after 10mins i slept. and can see many people dozing offf already. 'cos its like, what?poa paper?! arghh.many people hated that sub. my mom bought me something from thai! i love the necklace heartshape ! bwahha. and i took a cab to sch after i showered at home. band exco meetin with alumnus. missing my band room so much. thefeeling is so nice there. you got the synethizer , the piano, the instruments, the scores, the yellow-painted storeroom, the lovelybandmates there. [= i miss band larhh! i miss my excos and i realised i've drifted away from them.. after i became a christian.. things have changed.
i miss: JORDAN.CHARLES.REBECCA.SIYING.DORORIN.SUHAILA.ZHENJUN.GANGYUAN.YUTING.ZETING.SEAN! 11 excos!
i gona arrange for outing together with MR LIM too!
and had some discussions with esther too.
i just know something interesting! MrChen's brother is a cellgroup leader in a church!!! this is totally cool.the world is small and many christians are out there! bwahah. everyone must share with friends bout HIM ok! share gospels and invite your friends!!
i shared the gospel online with 2 of my pri-sch mate- Kenneth and Amanda,and my junior- Vivian. Kenneth might be attendin church this sat.he sounded interested! Vivian might be comin this saturday too! Praise the Lord!i also invited Mr Chen to church! =p i want to reach out to more and more people from everywhere.- from band to ex pri schmates.
i went siying's house. we rented this korean show- Cool Guy. then i went for discipleship with ade. i learnt something today. bout the Holy Spirit thats living in me now. bwahah. must know how to be MORE SENSITIVE. i talked to my mom just now.bout my future.bout my work. yea yea. i gona buy a pressie for my mom on mother's day. what should i buy??

heard that my elder bro lost 5kg. lol.! good for him! cos there's nothin to eat at home and he's alwayss eating eggs!
i gonna go SENTOSA TOMORROW. SENTOSALIVE!! here i come bwhahha =)
WHAHAHA SUN TANN!! I WANNA BE BLACK BLACK BLACK.. and chao taaaa dazzzzzz.
i gona wake up super super early tomorrow. and gona sleep in the train. actually we intended to catch first train 530am. but too too early. lol.!i love to go the extremes!
dylan's not comin home tonight. daryl wont be home too. ooo. always PS ME! nvm,i got HIM with me!
i want to watch princess diaries and 3men on the computer later. i got to know HOW TO ENJOY after exams.
i cant wait for church! and sermon! hamham is getting cuteerrrr ! just like me OK!

No comments: