Thursday, May 18, 2006

HAPPY BDAY DARYL KORRRRRRR! ;D
i havent got yr present and STOP askin can?! ;]

durin cme lesson, ms ong was talkin bout the key points of Marriage. class seating arrangment changed. i'm sitting with sean and yiterk. behind me is FASJ. we had PE. for 3weeks we didnt had pe, and now it felt so weird. i played captain ball,volleyball,badminton. then so bored, i went to the canteen to sleep! so tiredd. it felt like there's no lessons.

durin chinese lessons, 5 chinese classes went to rifle range.combined chinese class! so so cool. but then i felt asleep laa. mdm zhao was talkin to us bout CHINESE 0 LEVEL. Okay. next MON and WED are Mock Examinations in the school hall. which means papers 1,2 and 3 from 8am-130pm. so no lessons. and on TUES and THURS are going through the papers. Mon must bring chi dict to be approved by examiners. o.O okay. everything seems so cool huh. but in fact we will miss out alot for maths and amaths. and Friday will resume lessons as per normal. and the following monday Chinese 0 level. today we were totally crazy in sch! cos last day of this week?
NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!
durin physics we did practicals. i love practicals. crazy fadsj. mad people. screamming.yelling.laughing super loud. nanniinnaniii poo poooo.
just took dinner and taken my nap. kor woke me up, asked me to lend him 10bucks. guessed what i thought? i thought i was late for school laaa!! -.-" was in my dreams man. he owed ME 30 bucks already!! -.-" tomorrow gona meet my dad to get money from him. i broke alr. i spent 40bucks this weekk. i watched movie.thats why. i want to watch DAVINCICODE.its out today. maybe watching alone? i dont think people wanna watch with me except jiayao.! haha! he asked me want to watch. he even asked me want to go National JC Open House on sat! and Hock Leong asked me go trekking tomorrow! so many dates =x woops. haha. what are classmates for then?? i love them! =D YEAH. 3 MOREdays to BIG WALK! so so cool to go with so many classmates TOGETHER. and my form teacher MS JANE is going too! so so cool!
where should i go tomorrow? ? ? ? ?

i know. i dont know. i dont want to question why. i'm afraid out there.

No comments: