Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HERE WE GO AGAIN~

For the past two days, I have been packing my room!
Thanks to Rachie who was at my place to pack my room for me, I wouldn't have finish packing most of my stuffs.
I got two boxes of clothes to bring over, a box of bags, a box of gifts which people gave to me.
And another bag of camp stuffs. Like almost ten of my AK camp tees, CC tees, berms and shorts, singlets, toiletries specially for camps, camp bags and pouches, waterbottle, torchlight, notebooks, pens..

In fact I threw away most of my stuffs and gave away my clothes!
So today we shifted all the boxes of stuffs into the living room, ready to shift tomorrow.
My room is so empty and clean now. And I only got a laptop in my room and a bed for me to sleep!
Now I know how tiring it is, to shift from a big big house to a small small house.

Anyway back to what I was supposed to blog about.
Last Saturday I went Cafe Del Mar with Rachie, Dhelzzzz and Robert when the moon shines.

We got a bed!
colorful gay!

Dhelz looks different!
It's pool time, show us what you got! Uh huh.. We <3>
I'm taller than you!
You aint light, you're heavy!
Splashie wild wet.G-L-L GUESS!
Sweets.
To end off with,
Bitchy Momstar.
I have a long long day tomorrow! But I can't end my night off with clubbing since I'm shifting at night. :[
Bye you all.

No comments: