Sunday, February 01, 2009

My saturday was spent with haney and friends. It was drinking yessssssss, again? Nah, we haven't been drinking together for long. And also singing less than ten songs when we actually added the whole chunk of songs into the list.
We even gambled there, playing 'What's in between?' Hell yeah, it's really based on luck and probability game.

So today it was guitar hero and wii over at feesh's new place. The full strength of FADS was there, jiayao, hock and eric. We were jamming real hard with eric as the guitarist, stephanie on the drumset, me as the vocalist and the rest of them who acted like audience. I was singing like crazy, because I had to sing according to pitch and hold the note accordingly. Played Mario Go Kart 4 players too, with jon and gang. Not forgetting the highlight of the day, blackjack and In between! After that it was meeting Marilyn with the messy hair wearing hat. The catch up wasn't much but at least we get to see each other and be happy hor?

Yeshhhhaaa. I'm just done with packing my long awaiting camp. I'll upload pictures to make you guys jealous! In the meantime, I'm gonna update my next week's schedule!
Mon-Fri : Camp
Saturday: Bai Nian @ Chantelle's place , Jane Ong's place and Jiayao's place
Family dinner at night
Sunday: Stephanie's Bday Celebration, Bai Nian @ Ru's place

No comments: