Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yes yes people.... I'm back!

Overseas Family School 5D4N camp was pretty awesome.
Make new friends with the instructors I've never seen before.
What's more, two of them were actually my older brother's ex classmates so it's like a small small world out there! To think they can still recognise me since I was a lil sec one and they were sec 4s my seniors! And one of them made this comment to me, 'Daz still as noisy as ever hur..'
My students were all from different countries, from Canada, Australia, Japan, States, Korea and etc. It was nice mixing with people from all over the world. To think I even got their accents during the camp!
Activities were good 'cos I finally got onto the kayak with Ram. Our kayak nearly capsized cos of his size, haha!
And and, the best part about this camp was the food! Cereal and toast bread for breakfast,Subway for lunch and buffet-style for dinner! WOOOO! Tell me which camps can you enjoy good food like this??

Forget to mention, after the camp the instructors got to enjoy half-day of BOSSABALL!

All of us , and with the rest of them in the game!

"Bossaball is a brand new sport that cleverly combines element of volleyball, soccer and acrobatics. It is played on a specially designed, portable and giant inflatable court fitted with large trampolines."
Click on www.bossaball.com.sg/ to find out more!

Did nothing much today, stayed home and relax, cleared my wardrobe a lil too.
So this week gonna be another hectic week for me.

Mon - Pack my house!
Tues - Pack my room & get my stuffs at Queensway and make a new specs!
Wed - SHIFT TO TPY! Head to White Rabbit with Ru and probably club with R & friends.
Thur - R's 18th day
Fri to 1st Mar Mon - Camp at Kota Tinggi!

I'm heading to my bed now!

No comments: