Monday, March 02, 2009

Back, back from Kota Tinggi to be exact.
Instructor training was a, Yay!
I couldn't find any way to describe how wonderful it was unless you're there to feel it.
Every camp is a whole new experience for me, this is no exception definitely.
Especially when you get to trek waterfall, climb mountain etc.

I shall upload the pictures soon because right now I'm at TPY Mac! My house has no internet yet because it's still at my old place. So I had to come all the way here to check mails yada..

Hey don't think I'm not connected to the world since I'm always away from camps huh. I just watched 'He's just not that into you' at AMK with R. It's a little too lengthy to be exact but the overall plot was not that bad. Even bought some titbits for camp yeah, all the 'Must-to-bring' for camps hah.

Alright dudes and babes there, I'm gonna be away for camps for the next two weeks. So see you when I see you!

3th-6th(Fri) : Camp
Sat & Sun : PLAY DAYS
9-11th(Wed) : Camp
11th-14th(Fri) : Camp
15th : One-Day Camp Program

No comments: