Sunday, February 01, 2009

Bye to school!

It was purely just fun having to attend school on the last few days. Simply because we got to tease, fool and play as hard as we want, together along with facilitators.
So soon it's gonna be a new class, new friends and new facilitators. Did I mention fyp will be out very soon? Which means more discussions and presentations. I wonder who my team mates are, because I didn't even get to choose my team at all! This shall be the best gift for the first day of school.

Breakfast with Rachel at Toastbox that early morning.
I love the traditional kaya toast, but nothing can beat Ya Kun's.

Goes along well with eggies too!
And yeah, Ru and her friends joined us too, before school starts.
During our break, we had fun in the lawn under the hot scorching sun.
Check it out, it's a tree bark!
Main photographer, ZU!
"Don't mess wup my hair!"
Together,we can achieve.
"Ah hurrrr, you being nasty towards me and this is what you will get. DOWN now!"
She aint heavy, she's my twinny.
"I can carry you up, watch this! "
Harpy, harpie us.

That's all? Nah there's more but the photos are huge in size so I decided to randomly pick a few.

Life's been great for me, yeah happening if that's what you term as. Let's get crazy and wild together! :D :D

No comments: