Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BIC 15 2nd to 6th Feb 09

Did I mention I was away for camp?
So I'm back now with the pictures! Just yesterday I went to school for gym session and then to campsite to get the pictures.
Camp was fantabulously terrific! And now I'm caught with flu,cough,headache and a bad sore throat! :(
I shall let the pictures do the talking now.

Hoola Hoola at Sentosa.
Helium Hoola!
Yeshhhha Archery!
I'm not a profectional.
When we were all mutes!
Fun at sentosa!
Yes yes prepare your boat that brings you across the island.
The chickens who had already evolved early!
Mousetrap.
Tallest structure using mousetraps.
Lovely girls.
Groupshot of us.
Trustfall.
Grab the balllssss and move in steps.
During the high elements section.
Whats with the cream?!Alpha pads!
All of us!
Tricia, Leon, Arul and Laura.
Reiko!

Yes Rum you're heavy that I got off the ground.
CHEESE TO MY H.E group!
Smile!
KIM YOU'RE COOL!
I got it!
Eat it raw!

Graduation Ceremony!
And now update for coming week!
Wed : Dinner with Jordan and get materials!
Thurs : Dinner at Hard Rock!
Friday : Early Celebration
Saturday : Meet Haney and Jac
Sunday : Prepare for camp
Monday to Friday (16-20) : AWAY FROM CAMP!

No comments: