Saturday, December 20, 2008

OVERDUE PICTURES!

Before I mention about that, I had fun last night till this morning. Just drinking with 'bff' at coffeeshop, chatted a lot about our lives and stayed till 7am. Someone say, Whoa. And just today I had my very last second rehearsal to my concert. Rehearsal was good, but then again last sectional and rehearsal tomorrow noon.

Yes yes! Here are the overdue pictures from the combined bands concert.
Pictures are in random order. And guess what, I have about a 100 odd pictures but I decided to upload just a few okay. Yah go ahead and 2nd click Save Picture As for those whom I owed.



Couple couple eh~
Trumpeters!
The teachers.
SU, BITCH, DAZ
Steph!
Another couple!

Alright, I gotta pack my bag for camp in two days time. Shall update soon! :]

No comments: