Thursday, December 04, 2008

Ello there! Of all the feelings,my blogging feeling came back! Probably because I was a lil inspired to blog a little after scanning through Hs's blog. I was very much caught by surprised when she mentioned that she has a blog, only after I asked for her new address. And the reason why she mentioned she has a blog was to show me her house map! Hah.

Anyway, I've been having a fabulous time for the past few weeks. Besides the camps, chilling and hanging out with my friends was what I did. It wasn't like the normal kind of hangout where we sit around, chitchat and catch a movie. It was more of 'parties and get hype up', catch the ball there? Oh yeah, did I mention I make a lot of new friends too? Like through friends' friends. That's like, easy for me actually. Hah.

This is a list of what I did today, and here it goes.
- Meet J1 in town for lunch. Pastamania was <3
- Caught a movie together, Bolt!
- Went to J1's place at night
- Meet J2 out for dinner at Bedok, Ba chor mee!
- Home Sweet Home

The first thing I did when I was home was ... play with Beard!
It's been like many weeks that I don't even pat Beard when I'm home, or I simply ignore his presence when he wiggles his tail or walk me to my room from my house door. Probably because that I watched Bolt I started to feel for my dog man!

Alright, shall be away for the next few days since I gonna be busy with band. OH yeah, I wanna attend the Ben & Jerry's festival at Fort Canning on this saturday! Ben & Jerry's lovers, do go alright! :D

No comments: