Friday, December 12, 2008

OBOG Wind Symphony Concert 11th Dec

As the title says it all, I had a performance with OBOGWS at YST last night.
A big Thank You to all my friends who came down specially to support me. (:
Do allow the pictures to tell you the happening of last night.

Giving a speech after the performance.

Let me present to you the girls power of the trumpet section!
L to R : Shimin, Myself(my head seems weird uh), Emily, Danfeng and Huimin.

So this is YS acting cute in front of my cam after the performance.

With flash, it makes me look fugly man. Hair all messed up.
I was quite surprised to see both of them here, Jovin!
and Tiffany! (& Co)
Yes yes yes, not forgetting Aaron Fan who came down to support me too! Thanks for the toblerone! Still remembered how much I love toblerones man! My irresistable junior, Noel ma. She looks pretty sweet here uh. Yah, And I missed you a lot too!
This bitch who still makes the effort to keep in contact with me, and kept pestering me to bring him out? Lol, like one small boy ah. Thanks for the flower and chocs!

Von and I, at the dressing room. Zhenjun and Von.
Yeah, my beloved charles chia~ (:

Surprisingly there wasn't a lot of shots taken. Didn't managed to take photos with some people like jordan,bird,melody,hazel and so on. Anyway, great concert everyone! :]

So after the performance it was clubbing time with Js. It was the first time I went clubbing with them and we reached Zouk rather early with a small crowd. Headed for supper before going back to Zouk. Danced with friends' friends so I guess it was quite fun. Just a little too shagged by the time we ended at 3plus.

It was movie-time at J1's place this afternoon, and then dinner at Bedok with J2 and her funny friends. I think I could almost feel my face being all cramped up after laughing for two hours, with Carol making fun of me and so on. Ended off the night well anyway.

No comments: