Monday, December 29, 2008

Alright people, please be patient! I'm gonna upload photos of the past few happenings, alright?!
Know I haven't been updating that much, so I shall do a brief update with photos, you guys are visual people right. Hah.

Starting from the very recent Saturday, this was how I celebrated my Boxing Day at Timbre with my coaches, and also a gathering for us since Jefferson is back!!

L to R : Cheryl, Raine, Vivien, Myself, Xue Er and Sham.
Another one of us.
Candid shot with Jeff and Raine.
Oh yes, did I mention that I played boxing with the waitress on my right? Hahah.
Yeahhh, kim! It's been sucha long time since I last saw her.
So after that, it was meeting the other of my friends up pubbing till the next day.
The next event was, Philharmonic Youth Winds Classique Concert!
A photo taken with Sandy!
And my guyish Trumpet Section. Hahhaha. I feel so boyish already.
Not so much photos taken 'cos I was feeling very shagged after the concert since I just break from camp.
And not forgetting 11th Dec, Old Boys Old Girls Wind Symphony Concert.
My big Trumpet section family!
At the backstage.
And some photos taken at the campsite.
With YS.
Let me show you some stunts! :D
After ChongFu Primary Camp, ready to head back home! And it was raining heavily!
All the coaches for that camp.

Clubbing photos with friends few months back.

That's all for now. Okay, I'm gonna get prepare to shop for a pair of shoes later, and then going for movie gala! :]

No comments: