Saturday, December 13, 2008

I laze around much today. I woke up in the afternoon, had my lunch, then went online.
Chatted with friends, and watched 十兄弟. Only managed to watch one quarter of the second episode 'cos the website was darn bloody lagging thanks to everyone watching shows at the right timing. Damn, on a Saturday noon when I got nothing better to do.

Attended band practice in the evening at Nyp, and it's not unusual to see me late, and then Mr Chiang will be like, 'Ah Daziree hurryyyyy..' Supper with the BN gang at AMK HUB sharing all kinds of composers' jokes. Ha, and I bumped into my secondary school friend, Bel! It's nice bumping into 'old friends' whom you don't have much contact anymore.

Then we can all sing 'bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum dum......' In case you don't know the song, it's disturbia~

No comments: