Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh yes oh yes, today marks the last day of 2008.

Some may say that they would want to spend with your loved ones like your family, boyfriend/girlfriend, besties or even strangers, to wrap the year up like that.

But where to spend?
Everywhere's bloody sardine-d with people. You can only take a step every 3 seconds as you walk, avoid people tugging you, smell the nicest purfume/odour around you, be careful as there might be pickpockets and so on.
To avoid the unwanted from happening, most of my friends asked me out, to their places to celebrate. But so far of all the invitations I've got, I rejected all.
"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

I guess this year would be special if I would to spend it at Dempsey, where I'll be working later on.
Sounds cool? uh no?
Well, just wanna do something uniquely instead of celebrating with friends and having a great party screaming our hearts out, smashing cream here and there, eating and eating.. and then at the end of the day you do the job of cleaning.

Spending at workplace where you can celebrate with your customers,colleagues or even managers!
How cool is that?????
mmmm exchange numbers perhaps?
You see, from a stranger to your customer and to your friend!
I know I know, that might not happen to everyone but it's quite a crazy yet fun idea I propose here.
TRY IT OUT! You won't know until you try! :D

If there's any juicy news, I will update okay!

Anyway yesterday morning I went down to Serangoon, chilled at my friend's place. It's nice, talking to her grandma when her grandma seemed so inviting. She told me several times to come by when I'm free. Oh yeah, and of course knowing C's sister.
And then we headed together to Plaza Sing. Our plan was to watch YES MAN.
By looking at the queue we were a lil disappointing, might not be able to catch it on time.
We decided to try out at LIDO and eventually, the queue was not as bad at Plaza.
Not as funny as I expected anyway.
Did I mention Pasta was for brunch, and then also dinner.
Had some drinks at Selegie, and we sang quite a number of songs.
From rap to rock to pop to sentimental to mandarin songs.
The night was great, thanks C! (:

No comments: